Tuesday 20 March 2018

Beautiful birdie knit kits

bird knitting kit by Nicky Fijalkowska
Thanks so much for all the lovely feedback you've been giving me about my bird knit kits - it's all very much appreciated!

"Beautiful, well presented kit which will be a gift. It looks excellent and such a friendly seller. Thank you very much."

"Super fast delivery and great kit! I'm a knitting newbie but spent my whole Saturday crafting Sparky and I'm already looking at new wool for another one. Perfect, thank you!"

I'm so happy that people are enjoying knitting Jeff the Gull, Beneduck Cumberquack, Sparky the Budgie and the rest of the knit kit family. I'm going to be working on some new designs over the coming months, along with a very special kit that's a bit different from my usual ones - will be able to reveal all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment